Have A Detailed Look At Your Selected Tour Package

Dalhousie 03Day/02Nts from Pathankot

Tour Theme

Drive And Stay
Summer Special
Wild Life


Day 1- Pathankot to Dalhousie, Evening Local market, Day 2- Khajjiar& Chamba Sightseeing Day 3- Drop to Pathankot

price from INR
per person per day


Dalhousie 03Day/02Nts from Pathankot

India, Himachal Pradesh, Chamba, Dalhousie

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Inetpub\vhosts\dalhousietaxiservice.com\httpdocs\cPanel\CP_Assets\TourImages\455'.


Inclusions • Pickup & Drop • All sightseeing's by individual car. • Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination. • Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary. • All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance. Exclusions • Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel. • Meals • Air fare/ train fare. • Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing. • Camera charges/Rides etc. • Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions. • 5% GST. Travel insurance

Cancelation Policy

1. 25% Cancellation will apply on total amount after confirmation till 15 Days of travel date 2. 50% Cancellation will apply 14 – 07 Days of travel date 3. 75% Cancellation will apply 06 – 02 Days of travel date 4. No refund if cancelled on the same day 5. No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamities like, landslides, flood, earthquake, heavy snow fall or any other reason beyond the control of the Dalhousietaxiservice. Dalhousie Taxi Service shall not be responsible in any matter whatsoever for any delay or inconvenience to the passengers during the journey either due to the breakdown of the vehicle or due to any other cause/unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Dalhousie Taxi Service

price from

Send Query

Help & Support

Call Us Now


Suggesting Sights

Suggesting Tours

Copyrights © 2018 . All Rights Reserved